1. Open to NI and ROI residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their families of Arthur Mallon Foods Ltd, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotional offer available on promotional 1lb (450g) packs of Hafner’s, Mallon’s, and Kearns Sausages only.
3. There are two ways to win: find a winning insert to win instantly and enter online prize draw at www.celebratethesausage.com.
4. No purchase required for NI instant win entrants - see point 10 below.
5. Internet access and valid email address required.
INSTANT WIN PRIZES:
6. There are 75 prizes to be won instantly: 20 x prizes of €100 (or £90), 5 x prizes of portable mini BBQs (Notebook Folding Portable Picnic BBQ with Chrome Plated Cooking Grid, cooking dimensions 44cm x 27.5cm) and 50 prizes of 10-piece BBQ utensil sets.
7. The 75 x instant win prize inserts will be inserted into promotional 1lb packs of Mallons, Kearns and Hafners Sausages, sold through retailers in NI and ROI from 26/04/21 to 23/05/21.
8. If on opening a pack, you find one of the winning “golden sausage” inserts, you must go to Prize Claim section of www.celebratethesausage.com to claim your prize. A unique code is printed on the “Golden Sausage” which you will need to enter online along with your personal details and a delivery address in NI or ROI. You must keep hold of your winning insert so we can validate your claim.
9. You must claim your prize as soon as possible and in any case no later than 14/06/21. You may also be contacted by the Arthur Mallon Foods Prize Claims teams by email in order to check any of your claim details.
10. No Purchase Necessary (NI): Send your name and address to promoter’s address in envelope marked ‘Golden Sausage NPN’ by 31/05/21 and a random number process, based on same winning odds as promotion, will determine if your entry is a winner. Only one entry per stamped envelope. Only winners will be notified.
11. The final date for all prize claims is 5pm on 14th June 2021 (The “Claim By” Date). Those received after this date will be deemed void.
12. Please do not share details of your winning Golden Sausage insert or unique prize claim code via social media, until your prize has been validated, as doing so will invalidate your claim.
13. Transferability of winning inserts: Winning inserts or codes must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a winning insert or code has been made available for sale, bought or sold, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the winning prize claim without payment of compensation.
FREE DRAW PRIZES:
14. There are 35 prizes to be won in an online prize draw: 5 x prizes of €100 (or £90) (paid in the form of a Euro cheque to be paid into a ROI bank account or a sterling cheque, to be paid into a UK bank account) 5 x prizes of portable mini BBQs BBQs (Notebook Folding Portable Picnic BBQ with Chrome Plated Cooking Grid, cooking dimensions 44cm x 27.5cm) and 25 prizes of 10-piece BBQ utensil sets.
15. To enter the draw, complete the online entry form by 23:59 on 31/05/21.
16. No Purchase Necessary to enter draw.
17. Only one entry per person or email address per day. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
18. Entries from third parties or agents, bulk entries, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
19. Draw will be held on 04/06/2021 when 35 winners will be drawn randomly by computer programme and independently verified from all valid entries received. The first 5 entrants drawn will each win €100/£90, the next 5 entrants drawn will each win a portable mini BBQ and the next 25 entrants drawn will each win a BBQ Utensil Set.
20. Winners will be notified by email within 3 calendar days of draw with details of their prize. Winners will be required to provide address details for delivery of their prize. Please allow 28 days from acceptance of prize award and provision of delivery address in NI or ROI for delivery of your prize.
21. In the event acceptance of any prize award is not received by the promoter within 14 days, and after the promoter has made at least 3 attempts to contact the winner, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve(s) selected at the same time as the original.
22. Prizes are to be taken as stated. There are no alternatives in cash or kind, in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, prizes will be awarded directly to the winner. Prize winner will be required to participate in photographic or other reasonable publicity without further recompense.
23. €100 or £90 prizes will be paid in the form of a Euro cheque to be paid into a ROI bank account or a sterling cheque, to be paid into a UK bank account. Winners will be required to provide account name at the time of prize award acceptance.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control only where circumstances make this unavoidable. Neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof; regretfully, we cannot be held liable for system failures on the website. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
26. The name and county of the winners will be available for 3 months after the closing date upon request. Send a SAE to promoter’s address entitled ‘Golden Sausage’.
28. The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
Promoter: Arthur Mallon Foods Ltd, Hilden, Monaghan, Co. Monaghan